This online Duty of Care course will deliver key knowledge to healthcare workers which can be used towards achieving the care certificate, this course can be taken as part of the Care Certificate: Full Package.
You are responsible for, and have a duty of care to ensure that your conduct does not fall below the standards detailed in the Code. Nothing that you do, or omit to do, should harm the safety and well being of people who use health and care services, and the public.
- Understand how duty of care contributes to safe practice
- Understand the support available for addressing dilemmas that may arise about duty of care
- Deal with Comments and complaints
- Deal with Incidents, errors and near misses
- Deal with confrontation and difficult situations
Care Certificate Standard 03: Duty of Care
We are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday we will respond to your request wiith in 24 hours during office hours.