This online ‘Work in a Person Centred Way’ course will deliver key knowledge to healthcare workers which can be used towards achieving the care certificate, this course can be taken as part of the Care Certificate: Full Package.
Whether or not we are aware of it, we all live our everyday lives by a set of values that shape how we think and react. Values are beliefs and ideas about how people should behave which have been formed by our childhoods, families, backgrounds, cultures, religions and relationships. Whilst we each have our own values there are values which are important for working in health and social care.
- Understand person centred values
- Understand working in a person centred way
- Promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and wellbeing of people who use health and care services and their carers at all times
- Support the individual to maintain their identity and self esteem
- Support the individual using person centred values
- Work in collaboration with your colleagues to ensure the delivery of high quality, safe and compassionate healthcare, care and support
Care Certificate Standard 05: Work in a Person Centred Way
We are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday we will respond to your request wiith in 24 hours during office hours.