This online ‘Privacy and Dignity’ course will deliver key knowledge to healthcare workers to promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and wellbeing of people who use health and care services and their carers. This e-learning course can be used towards achieving the care certificate; this course can be taken as part of the Care Certificate: Full Package.
Promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and well being of people who use health and care services and their carers at all times.
- Understand the principles of privacy and dignity in care
- Describe the methods of maintaining the privacy and dignity of individuals
- Understanding the individual’s right to make choices and supporting them to make decisions about their care
- Understand how to support active participation
- Support the individual in active participation in their own care
Care Certificate Standard 07: Privacy and Dignity
We are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday we will respond to your request wiith in 24 hours during office hours.