This course will look at how to respond to complaints, the complaints handling process and how to identify incidents and errors.
- Demonstrate how to respond to comments and complaints in line with legislation and agreed ways of working;
- Describe who to ask for advice and support in handling comments and complaints;
- Explain the importance of learning from comments and complaints to improve the quality of service;
- Describe how to recognise adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses;
- Explain what you must and must not do in relation to adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses; and
- Identify the legislation and agreed ways of working in relation to reporting any adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses.
We are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday we will respond to your request wiith in 24 hours during office hours.