This online Drugs and Alcohol awareness course aims to increase awareness of drugs and alcohol use and minimise the risk to your business from drug. After training your staff will be able to spot the signs of drug use and behaviour that could indicate drug dealing. They’ll also learn how to handle it to minimise the risk to your business.
The course looks at everything from drug classification to spotting the effects of drug use on people and is designed for everyone at all levels.
- Drugs classification
- Drugs legislation
- The drugs most commonly used on licensed premises
- The drugs debate and some frequently asked questions
- Anti-drugs policy
- Assessing the risks
- Putting a control strategy in place
- Spotting and stopping drug use and drug dealing
- Environment planning
- Information exchange
- Drug-related medical emergencies
Drugs & Alcohol Awareness
We are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday we will respond to your request wiith in 24 hours during office hours.