Advance Care Planning (ACP) is a process of discussion between an individual and their care providers. It is to make clear a person’s wishes in anticipation of a deterioration in the individual’s condition in the future, with attendant loss of capacity to make decisions and/or ability to communicate wishes to others.
- Define advance care planning.
- Describe the process of advance care planning.
- Discuss the reasons why advance care planning has been introduced.
- Identify principles of good practice within the process of advance care planning.
- Examine frequently asked questions patients may pose concerning advance care planning.
- Identify where you can find out more about advance care planning.
End of Life - Advanced Care Planning
We are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday we will respond to your request wiith in 24 hours during office hours.