This online Epilepsy Awareness course is designed for Care Workers who work with clients suffering with Epilepsy. This e-learning course will provide candidates with knowledge on the main effects of epilepsy and the importance of supporting service users to take their prescribed medication.
- What Epilepsy is and how it is caused.
- How to recognise at least three types of seizure and how they present
- Know how to safely care for someone having a seizure
- What documentation is required following a seizure
- Understand how behaviour changes may affect the individual as a result of epilepsy
We are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday we will respond to your request wiith in 24 hours during office hours.