This online Managing Conflict course is aimed at all staff. This e-learning conflict management course raises participants understanding of the background to conflict and the contribution they can make to managing conflict effectively. This course will provide candidates with the skills and knowledge to deal with workplace violence, how to reduce risks, how to respond to difficult situations and what should be done after an incident has occurred.
- What is conflict management
- Recognising aggressive behaviour
- Workplace violence and bullying
- Escalation and triggers
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Stages of conflict management and personal safety
- Minimising conflict and taking a positive approach
- Responding to aggressive and threatening behaviour
We are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday we will respond to your request wiith in 24 hours during office hours.