This course covers the principles and legal implications of risk assessment and how to contribute towards the effective control and management of risk through undertaking risk assessment.
In this course, we will examine risk assessment in the health and social care setting and study why health and safety and in particular risk assessment is so important. We will understand the process for checking that the workplace is safe through the use of a risk assessment.
- Understanding Risk Assessment
- Explain the concepts and legality of Safety, Hazard, Risk and Accident
- Describe the process and stages of effective Risk Assessments
- Carrying Out Risk Assessment
- Be able to conduct risk assessments and make judgements on risk control measures
- Identify a range of risk assessment related issues
Risk Assessment and Management in Care Level 3
We are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday we will respond to your request wiith in 24 hours during office hours.