This online ‘Starting Work’ course will explain how to be prepared for the first day in your new job, it will look at your basic employment rights, and you will be able to see what is expected of you at work.
- How to prepare for your first day at work
- Appropriate attire
- What your expectations of work are
- What your rights are
- Pay and deductions from your pay.
- Working hours – holidays and breaks.
- Contracts of employment
- Timing keeping
- Maintaining a professional attitude
- Health and safety
We are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday we will respond to your request wiith in 24 hours during office hours.